You can find below details on how to uninstall Lexibar LP5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lexibar LP5 from your PCHaylem Technologies inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Haylem Technologies inc.. Click on http://www.haylem.ca/
to get more details about Lexibar LP5 on Haylem Technologies inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Lexibar LP5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Lexibar.exe and its approximative size is 396.99 KB (406520 bytes).
The executables below are part of Lexibar LP5. They take an average of 4.34 MB (4549760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (204.47 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- Lexibar.exe (396.99 KB)
- Preloader.exe (1.27 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.16 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.88 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.88 KB)
- java.exe (170.38 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.88 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.38 KB)
- javaws.exe (256.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.38 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.88 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.88 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.88 KB)
- klist.exe (14.88 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.88 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.88 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.88 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.88 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.88 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.88 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.88 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.38 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.38 KB)
- launcher.exe (38.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.02
of Lexibar LP5. You can find below info on other releases of Lexibar LP5:
Lexibar LP5 is a program offered by the software company Haylem Technologies inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Lexibar LP5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lexibar LP5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lexibar LP5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lexibar LP5". If it is installed on your PC the Lexibar LP5 application will be found very quickly. After you click Lexibar LP5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lexibar LP5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lexibar LP5:
- The publisher is: http://www.haylem.ca/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lexibar LP5.
8. After uninstalling Lexibar LP5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lexibar LP5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lexibar LP5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lexibar LP5 by Haylem Technologies inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lexibar LP5 by Haylem Technologies inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lexibar LP5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:23:26.357