This page is about Lexibar LP5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Lexibar LP5 from your computerHaylem Technologies inc.
. More data about Haylem Technologies inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about Lexibar LP5 can be seen at http://www.haylem.ca/
. Lexibar LP5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Lexibar LP5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5\uninstall.exe. Lexibar.exe is the Lexibar LP5's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.16 MB (1212232 bytes) on disk.
Lexibar LP5 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.57 MB (6885760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (552.82 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- Lexibar.exe (1.16 MB)
- LicenseManager.exe (1.16 MB)
- Preloader.exe (1.27 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.16 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (256.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Lexibar LP5 version 2.0108.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Lexibar LP5 versions:
Lexibar LP5 is an application released by the software company Haylem Technologies inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Lexibar LP5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Lexibar LP5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lexibar LP5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lexibar LP5". If it exists on your system the Lexibar LP5 app will be found very quickly. When you click Lexibar LP5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lexibar LP5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lexibar LP5:
- The publisher is: http://www.haylem.ca/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexibar LP5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lexibar LP5.
8. After uninstalling Lexibar LP5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lexibar LP5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lexibar LP5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lexibar LP5 by Haylem Technologies inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Lexibar LP5 by Haylem Technologies inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lexibar LP5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-10 17:08:10.293