Leo Vegas is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Leo Vegas from your computerLeo Vegas
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Leo Vegas. More information about Leo Vegas can be seen at https://www.leovegas.com
. Usually the Leo Vegas program is installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-870762ff25a46d4c232858b5575317e2" directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Leo Vegas's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-870762ff25a46d4c232858b5575317e2\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Leo Vegas's main file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Leo Vegas is composed of the following executables which occupy 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to Leo Vegas version 1.8.0133
only. You can find below info on other releases of Leo Vegas:
...click to view all...
Leo Vegas is an application by Leo Vegas. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Leo Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Leo Vegas with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Leo Vegas or simply click the Search field and type in "Leo Vegas". The Leo Vegas program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Leo Vegas in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Leo Vegas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Leo Vegas:
- The software company is: https://www.leovegas.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-870762ff25a46d4c232858b5575317e2\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Leo Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Leo Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Leo Vegas which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Leo Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Leo Vegas by Leo Vegas from your computer, nor are we saying that Leo Vegas by Leo Vegas is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Leo Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:22:33.147