You can find below details on how to remove Leo Vegas for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Leo Vegas from your systemLeo Vegas
. Take a look here
for more info on Leo Vegas. More information about Leo Vegas can be seen at https://www.leovegas.com
. Leo Vegas is usually installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-0b06833ff9c640ce60657e5b651b93da" folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-0b06833ff9c640ce60657e5b651b93da\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Leo Vegas. Leo Vegas's main file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Leo Vegas installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to Leo Vegas version 4.0.036
alone. Click on the links below for other Leo Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Leo Vegas is an application offered by the software company Leo Vegas. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Leo Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Leo Vegas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Leo Vegas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Leo Vegas". If it exists on your system the Leo Vegas application will be found very quickly. When you select Leo Vegas in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Leo Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leo Vegas:
- The publisher is: https://www.leovegas.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-0b06833ff9c640ce60657e5b651b93da\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Leo Vegas.
8. After uninstalling Leo Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Leo Vegas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Leo Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Leo Vegas by Leo Vegas from your computer, we are not saying that Leo Vegas by Leo Vegas is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Leo Vegas in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 08:40:51.533