This web page is about Leo Vegas for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Leo Vegas from your PCLeo Vegas
. Additional info about Leo Vegas can be read here
. Further information about Leo Vegas can be found at https://www.leovegas.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-0b06833ff9c640ce60657e5b651b93da directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Leo Vegas by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-0b06833ff9c640ce60657e5b651b93da\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Leo Vegas's primary file takes about 84.84 KB (86880 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Leo Vegas contains of the executables below. They occupy 84.84 KB (86880
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (84.84 KB)
The current page applies to Leo Vegas version 6.0.02995
alone. You can find below a few links to other Leo Vegas versions:
...click to view all...
Leo Vegas is a program by Leo Vegas. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Leo Vegas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Leo Vegas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Leo Vegas or simply activate the Search field and type in "Leo Vegas". If it is installed on your PC the Leo Vegas app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Leo Vegas in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Leo Vegas, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Leo Vegas:
- The publisher is: https://www.leovegas.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\leovegas-0b06833ff9c640ce60657e5b651b93da\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Leo Vegas.
8. After removing Leo Vegas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Leo Vegas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Leo Vegas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Leo Vegas by Leo Vegas from your PC, we are not saying that Leo Vegas by Leo Vegas is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Leo Vegas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 13:10:25.750