Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, subject to the user's option. C:\windows\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera. Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera's main file takes about 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) and its name is revcon.exe.
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.23 MB (9682672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (160.21 KB)
This data is about Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera version 6.2.9200.10275
alone. You can find below a few links to other Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera releases:
...click to view all...
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera app will be found automatically. After you select Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera.
8. After removing Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:56:34.737