Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, depending on the user's option during install. Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. The program's main executable file has a size of 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk and is called revcon.exe.
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.23 MB (9674480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (152.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10270
of Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera. Click on the links below for other Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera". If it exists on your system the Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:54:42.110