Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera
You can find below details on how to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled revcon.exe and occupies 74.00 KB (75776 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera. They take about 9.23 MB (9674480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (34.60 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.05 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (152.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.9200.10295
of Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera. For other Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera". If it exists on your system the Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo USB2.0 UVC Camera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-07 12:22:12.450