This web page contains complete information on how to remove LOLReplay for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall LOLReplay from your systemwww.leaguereplays.com
. More information on www.leaguereplays.com can be seen here
. Usually the LOLReplay application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOLReplay directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for LOLReplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\LOLReplay\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 516.50 KB (528896 bytes) on disk and is named LOLRecorder.exe.
LOLReplay is composed of the following executables which take 804.19 KB (823494
bytes) on disk:
- bspatch.exe (93.50 KB)
- LOLRecorder.exe (516.50 KB)
- LOLReplay.exe (65.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (128.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.9.33
of LOLReplay. For other LOLReplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LOLReplay is a program offered by the software company www.leaguereplays.com. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove LOLReplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase LOLReplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LOLReplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "LOLReplay". If it is installed on your PC the LOLReplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select LOLReplay in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LOLReplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LOLReplay.
8. After uninstalling LOLReplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LOLReplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOLReplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall LOLReplay by www.leaguereplays.com from your PC, nor are we saying that LOLReplay by www.leaguereplays.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LOLReplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 00:42:22.143