This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall LOLReplay for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LOLReplay from your PCwww.leaguereplays.com
. More info about www.leaguereplays.com can be seen here
. LOLReplay is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\LOLReplay directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling LOLReplay is "C:\Program Files\LOLReplay\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. LOLReplay's main file takes around 516.50 KB (528896 bytes) and is called LOLRecorder.exe.
LOLReplay installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1,017.69 KB (1042119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bspatch.exe (93.50 KB)
- LOLRecorder.exe (516.50 KB)
- LOLReplay.exe (67.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (128.69 KB)
- bsdiff.exe (108.00 KB)
- bspatch.exe (104.00 KB)
This page is about LOLReplay version 0.8.9.39
only. Click on the links below for other LOLReplay versions:
...click to view all...
LOLReplay is an application by the software company www.leaguereplays.com. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall LOLReplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LOLReplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LOLReplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "LOLReplay". If it exists on your system the LOLReplay application will be found automatically. After you select LOLReplay in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LOLReplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall LOLReplay.
8. After uninstalling LOLReplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LOLReplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LOLReplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LOLReplay by www.leaguereplays.com from your PC, we are not saying that LOLReplay by www.leaguereplays.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove LOLReplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 13:38:37.963