LOLReplay is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall LOLReplay from your computerwww.leaguereplays.com
. More info about www.leaguereplays.com can be read here
. Usually the LOLReplay program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LOLReplay directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for LOLReplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\LOLReplay\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named LOLRecorder.exe and its approximative size is 483.50 KB (495104 bytes).
LOLReplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 752.42 KB (770480
bytes) on disk.
- bspatch.exe (93.50 KB)
- LOLRecorder.exe (483.50 KB)
- LOLReplay.exe (53.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.6.7
of LOLReplay. For other LOLReplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
LOLReplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LOLReplay
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LOL Recorder.lnk
LOLReplay is an application by www.leaguereplays.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall LOLReplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LOLReplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LOLReplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LOLReplay". If it is installed on your PC the LOLReplay application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click LOLReplay in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LOLReplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LOLReplay.
8. After uninstalling LOLReplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LOLReplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LOLReplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall LOLReplay by www.leaguereplays.com from your PC, nor are we saying that LOLReplay by www.leaguereplays.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall LOLReplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 05:41:02.457