LBAI is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall LBAI from your PCLenovo Group Limited
. More information on Lenovo Group Limited can be found here
. You can read more about about LBAI at http://www.lenovo.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. LBAI's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe. DIFxCmd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 17.89 KB (18320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in LBAI. They take 1.24 MB (1295289
bytes) on disk.
- DIFxCmd.exe (17.89 KB)
- DTfnf5.exe (64.82 KB)
- LBAEvent.exe (26.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of LBAI. You can find below info on other releases of LBAI:
LBAI has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by LBAI when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\DIFxCmd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\DTfnf5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\LBAEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\lbai.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\LBAI.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\x64\LBAI.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\x86\LBAI.sys
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
LBAI is an application offered by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall LBAI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LBAI from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate LBAI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LBAI". The LBAI application will be found very quickly. After you select LBAI in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LBAI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LBAI:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LBAI.
8. After uninstalling LBAI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LBAI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing LBAI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LBAI by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that LBAI by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LBAI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:02:01.747