LBAI is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall LBAI from your systemLenovo Group Limited
. More info about Lenovo Group Limited can be seen here
. More information about the application LBAI can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. LBAI is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling LBAI is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. DIFxCmd.exe is the LBAI's main executable file and it takes close to 26.39 KB (27024 bytes) on disk.
LBAI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.25 MB (1311425
bytes) on disk.
- DIFxCmd.exe (26.39 KB)
- DTfnf5.exe (63.53 KB)
- LBAEvent.exe (25.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to LBAI version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other LBAI versions please click below:
LBAI is an application marketed by the software company Lenovo Group Limited. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase LBAI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete LBAI from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LBAI or simply activate the Search field and type in "LBAI". If it exists on your system the LBAI program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LBAI in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about LBAI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LBAI:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LBAI.
8. After removing LBAI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LBAI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LBAI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LBAI by Lenovo Group Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that LBAI by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove LBAI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:26:57.957