This info is about LBAI for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall LBAI from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Open here
where you can get more info on Lenovo Group Limited. More details about LBAI can be seen at http://www.lenovo.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for LBAI is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.89 KB (18320 bytes) on disk and is named DIFxCmd.exe.
LBAI is composed of the following executables which take 1.24 MB (1305361
bytes) on disk:
- DIFxCmd.exe (17.89 KB)
- DTfnf5.exe (64.82 KB)
- LBAEvent.exe (26.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to LBAI version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other LBAI versions:
LBAI is an application marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall LBAI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete LBAI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LBAI or simply click the Search feature and type in "LBAI". If it is installed on your PC the LBAI application will be found very quickly. After you select LBAI in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LBAI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LBAI:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lenovo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\LBAI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LBAI.
8. After removing LBAI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LBAI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LBAI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall LBAI by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that LBAI by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LBAI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-26 04:13:07.723