Kartina.TV is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kartina.TV from your computerJo2003
. You can read more on Jo2003 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
if you want to read more on Kartina.TV on Jo2003's website. Kartina.TV is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Kartina.TV is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV\uninstall.exe. kartina_tv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.68 MB (1760256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kartina.TV. They take 1.99 MB (2087972
bytes) on disk.
- cache-gen.exe (104.50 KB)
- kartina_tv.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (215.54 KB)
The current page applies to Kartina.TV version 2.6420130708
only. Click on the links below for other Kartina.TV versions:
Kartina.TV is an application offered by Jo2003. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Kartina.TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Kartina.TV from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kartina.TV or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kartina.TV". The Kartina.TV program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kartina.TV in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kartina.TV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kartina.TV:
- The software company is: http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kartina.TV.
8. After uninstalling Kartina.TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kartina.TV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kartina.TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kartina.TV by Jo2003 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kartina.TV by Jo2003 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kartina.TV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 14:37:22.037