Kartina.TV is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Kartina.TV from your systemJo2003
. Additional info about Jo2003 can be read here
. Click on http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
to get more data about Kartina.TV on Jo2003's website. Usually the Kartina.TV program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Kartina.TV is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV\uninstall.exe. kartina_tv.exe is the Kartina.TV's main executable file and it takes around 2.05 MB (2147840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Kartina.TV. They occupy 2.38 MB (2498465
bytes) on disk.
- cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- kartina_tv.exe (2.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (230.91 KB)
The current page applies to Kartina.TV version 2.7020141016
alone. Click on the links below for other Kartina.TV versions:
Kartina.TV is a program by the software company Jo2003. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Kartina.TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Kartina.TV from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kartina.TV or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kartina.TV". If it is installed on your PC the Kartina.TV application will be found very quickly. After you select Kartina.TV in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kartina.TV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kartina.TV:
- The publisher is: http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kartina.TV.
8. After removing Kartina.TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kartina.TV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kartina.TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kartina.TV by Jo2003 from your PC, we are not saying that Kartina.TV by Jo2003 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kartina.TV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:39:13.877