Kartina.TV is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kartina.TV from your PCJo2003
. Open here
where you can find out more on Jo2003. More data about the program Kartina.TV can be seen at http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kartina.TV. The application's main executable file is labeled kartina_tv.exe and occupies 1.89 MB (1983488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Kartina.TV. They take about 2.23 MB (2334132
bytes) on disk.
- cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- kartina_tv.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (230.93 KB)
The current page applies to Kartina.TV version 2.6820140126
alone. For other Kartina.TV versions please click below:
Kartina.TV is a program by the software company Jo2003. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Kartina.TV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kartina.TV from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kartina.TV or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kartina.TV". The Kartina.TV program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kartina.TV in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kartina.TV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kartina.TV:
- The software company is: http://code.google.com/p/vlc-record/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kartina.TV\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kartina.TV.
8. After removing Kartina.TV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kartina.TV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kartina.TV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kartina.TV by Jo2003 from your computer, we are not saying that Kartina.TV by Jo2003 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kartina.TV in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 17:37:41.637