KakaoTalk is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your computerKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. More details about the program KakaoTalk can be seen at http://www.kakao.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling KakaoTalk is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. KakaoTalk's main file takes about 6.84 MB (7173440 bytes) and is called KakaoTalk.exe.
KakaoTalk contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.89 MB (10369832
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (2.60 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (6.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (462.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2062
of KakaoTalk. For other KakaoTalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is a program offered by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase KakaoTalk with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KakaoTalk or simply activate the Search field and type in "KakaoTalk". The KakaoTalk application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KakaoTalk in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After removing KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KakaoTalk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KakaoTalk supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:55:56.890