You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KakaoTalk for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall KakaoTalk from your systemKakao Corp.
. More data about Kakao Corp. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.kakao.com
if you want to read more on KakaoTalk on Kakao Corp.'s page. KakaoTalk is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KakaoTalk. KakaoTalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.94 MB (11468904 bytes) on disk.
KakaoTalk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.15 MB (15882304
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (3.76 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (10.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (462.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of KakaoTalk. Click on the links below for other KakaoTalk versions:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is an application by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete KakaoTalk from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KakaoTalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KakaoTalk". If it is installed on your PC the KakaoTalk program will be found very quickly. When you click KakaoTalk in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KakaoTalk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KakaoTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 07:09:56.237