This page is about KVIrc for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KVIrc from your PCSzymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team
. Go over here
for more info on Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team. You can get more details about KVIrc at http://www.kvirc.net/
. Usually the KVIrc application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\KVIrc folder, depending on the user's option during install. KVIrc's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KVIrc\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called kvirc.exe and its approximative size is 2.63 MB (2757632 bytes).
KVIrc installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.79 MB (2923853
bytes) on disk.
- kvirc.exe (2.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (162.33 KB)
Click on the links below for other KVIrc versions:
If you are manually uninstalling KVIrc we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall KVIrc from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KVIrc
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KVIrc\kvirc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\KVIrc\kvirc.reg
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
KVIrc is an application offered by the software company Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove KVIrc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KVIrc from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KVIrc or simply click the Search feature and type in "KVIrc". If it is installed on your PC the KVIrc app will be found very quickly. When you select KVIrc in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KVIrc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KVIrc:
- The software company is: http://www.kvirc.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KVIrc\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KVIrc.
8. After removing KVIrc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KVIrc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KVIrc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KVIrc by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that KVIrc by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KVIrc in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:05:14.100