This info is about KVIrc for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall KVIrc from your systemSzymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team
. Check out here
for more information on Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team. Further information about KVIrc can be found at http://www.kvirc.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\KVIrc directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. KVIrc's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KVIrc\uninstall.exe. kvirc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.17 MB (3319808 bytes) on disk.
KVIrc contains of the executables below. They take 10.19 MB (10681837
bytes) on disk.
- kvirc.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (163.79 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
This data is about KVIrc version 4.9.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other KVIrc releases:
KVIrc is a program offered by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall KVIrc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KVIrc from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KVIrc or simply activate the Search field and type in "KVIrc". The KVIrc app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KVIrc in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KVIrc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KVIrc:
- The publisher is: http://www.kvirc.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KVIrc\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KVIrc.
8. After uninstalling KVIrc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KVIrc which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KVIrc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KVIrc by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that KVIrc by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KVIrc supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:35:56.220