You can find below detailed information on how to remove KVIrc for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall KVIrc from your computerSzymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team
. More information about Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team can be found here
. Click on http://www.kvirc.net/
to get more information about KVIrc on Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team's website. KVIrc is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\KVIrc folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling KVIrc is "C:\Program Files\KVIrc\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. kvirc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.62 MB (2744832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in KVIrc. They take 9.64 MB (10105366
bytes) on disk.
- kvirc.exe (2.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (162.33 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current web page applies to KVIrc version 4.3.2
alone. Click on the links below for other KVIrc versions:
KVIrc is a program offered by the software company Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove KVIrc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete KVIrc from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KVIrc or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KVIrc". If it is installed on your PC the KVIrc program will be found very quickly. When you select KVIrc in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KVIrc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KVIrc:
- The software company is: http://www.kvirc.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KVIrc\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KVIrc.
8. After uninstalling KVIrc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KVIrc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KVIrc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KVIrc by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team from your PC, nor are we saying that KVIrc by Szymon Stefanek and The KVIrc Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KVIrc in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-02 22:04:12.917