KMPlayer (remove only)
KMPlayer (remove only) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. You can read more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. KMPlayer (remove only)'s primary file takes about 9.74 MB (10210416 bytes) and is named KMPlayer.exe.
KMPlayer (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 35.40 MB (37116835
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.23 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove KMPlayer (remove only).Directories that were found:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove KMPlayer (remove only):
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Brazilian Portuguese.ini
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Kurdish Sorani.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe.FriendlyAppName
KMPlayer (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company PandoraTV. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KMPlayer (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". The KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, we are not saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:00:33.140