KMPlayer (remove only)
KMPlayer (remove only) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. You can read more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. KMPlayer (remove only)'s primary file takes about 9.74 MB (10210416 bytes) and is named KMPlayer.exe.
KMPlayer (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 35.40 MB (37116835
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.23 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove KMPlayer (remove only).Directories that were found:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove KMPlayer (remove only):
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Brazilian Portuguese.ini
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Kurdish Sorani.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program offered by PandoraTV. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found very quickly. After you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, we are not saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:00:33.140