KMPlayer (remove only)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove KMPlayer (remove only) for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PandoraTV. You can get more details related to KMPlayer (remove only) at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer (remove only) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled KMPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 9.74 MB (10211952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in KMPlayer (remove only). They take 35.40 MB (37118283
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.14 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer (remove only) version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer (remove only) releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below remain on your disk by KMPlayer (remove only) when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Brazilian Portuguese.ini
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Kurdish Sorani.ini
- C:\KMPlayer\Shader\0-255 to 16-235.txt
- C:\KMPlayer\Shader\16-235 to 0-255.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program released by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KMPlayer (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KMPlayer (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:45:07.183