KMPlayer (remove only)
KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your computerPandoraTV
. More information on PandoraTV can be found here
. More details about the app KMPlayer (remove only) can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the KMPlayer (remove only) application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. KMPlayer (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 15.88 MB (16654056 bytes) on disk and is labeled KMPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of KMPlayer (remove only). They take about 50.78 MB (53242991
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (15.88 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.82 KB)
This info is about KMPlayer (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall KMPlayer (remove only):The files below are left behind on your disk by KMPlayer (remove only)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Brazilian Portuguese.ini
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Kurdish Sorani.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KMPlayer (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KMPlayer (remove only) in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 12:39:56.897