KMPlayer (remove only)
KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) from your systemPandoraTV
. More information on PandoraTV can be found here
. More details about the app KMPlayer (remove only) can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the KMPlayer (remove only) application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. KMPlayer (remove only)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 15.88 MB (16654056 bytes) on disk and is labeled KMPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of KMPlayer (remove only). They take about 50.78 MB (53242991
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (15.88 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.82 KB)
This info is about KMPlayer (remove only) version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other KMPlayer (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
KMPlayer (remove only) is a program released by PandoraTV. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KMPlayer (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer (remove only) app will be found automatically. When you select KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer (remove only) by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 12:39:56.897