K-Lite Codec Pack
K-Lite Codec Pack is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack from your computerwww.k-lite.tk
. Check out here
for more details on www.k-lite.tk. You can get more details on K-Lite Codec Pack at www.k-lite.tk
. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack program is placed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for K-Lite Codec Pack is C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled gspot.exe and it has a size of 204.00 KB (208896 bytes).
K-Lite Codec Pack is comprised of the following executables which take 10.27 MB (10764695
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (204.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (814.40 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (328.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (5.07 MB)
- CodecTweakTool.exe (669.00 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- graphstudio.exe (1.12 MB)
- mediainfo.exe (905.50 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- VobSubStrip.exe (22.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (904.00 KB)
The current page applies to K-Lite Codec Pack version 2.03
only. You can find below a few links to other K-Lite Codec Pack versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove K-Lite Codec Pack from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\divx.ico
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\fourcc.exe
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\gspot.exe
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\GSpot21.dat
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\msdmo.dll
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\readme_basic.txt
- C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.dat
K-Lite Codec Pack is an application offered by the software company www.k-lite.tk. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove K-Lite Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete K-Lite Codec Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find K-Lite Codec Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select K-Lite Codec Pack in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K-Lite Codec Pack:
- The web site of the application is: www.k-lite.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong K-Lite Codec Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack by www.k-lite.tk from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack by www.k-lite.tk is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:48:13.810