K-Lite Codec Pack
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack from your computerwww.k-lite.tk
. Check out here
where you can get more info on www.k-lite.tk. You can see more info related to K-Lite Codec Pack at www.k-lite.tk
. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during setup. K-Lite Codec Pack's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named gspot.exe and its approximative size is 268.00 KB (274432 bytes).
The executables below are part of K-Lite Codec Pack. They take an average of 376.14 KB (385170
bytes) on disk.
- 3ivxConfig.exe (28.00 KB)
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (268.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
This page is about K-Lite Codec Pack version 2.05
only. You can find below a few links to other K-Lite Codec Pack versions:
K-Lite Codec Pack is a program by www.k-lite.tk. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase K-Lite Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find K-Lite Codec Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack". The K-Lite Codec Pack program will be found automatically. When you click K-Lite Codec Pack in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about K-Lite Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for K-Lite Codec Pack:
- The web site of the application is: www.k-lite.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove K-Lite Codec Pack.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing K-Lite Codec Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove K-Lite Codec Pack by www.k-lite.tk from your PC, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack by www.k-lite.tk is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove K-Lite Codec Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:39:02.177