K-Lite Codec Pack
This page is about K-Lite Codec Pack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack from your PCwww.k-lite.tk
. Take a look here
for more info on www.k-lite.tk. More data about the app K-Lite Codec Pack can be found at www.k-lite.tk
. Usually the K-Lite Codec Pack program is placed in the C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack. The program's main executable file occupies 204.00 KB (208896 bytes) on disk and is titled gspot.exe.
K-Lite Codec Pack is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.46 MB (1535157
bytes) on disk:
- fourcc.exe (6.00 KB)
- gspot.exe (204.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- bplay.exe (445.35 KB)
- vlc.exe (763.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of K-Lite Codec Pack. Click on the links below for other K-Lite Codec Pack versions:
K-Lite Codec Pack is a program marketed by the software company www.k-lite.tk. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove K-Lite Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase K-Lite Codec Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate K-Lite Codec Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "K-Lite Codec Pack". If it exists on your system the K-Lite Codec Pack app will be found very quickly. After you click K-Lite Codec Pack in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding K-Lite Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for K-Lite Codec Pack:
- The web site of the program is: www.k-lite.tk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove K-Lite Codec Pack.
8. After removing K-Lite Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of K-Lite Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling K-Lite Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack by www.k-lite.tk from your computer, we are not saying that K-Lite Codec Pack by www.k-lite.tk is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall K-Lite Codec Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-11 13:57:05.743