Ivideon Server is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Ivideon Server from your systemIvideon
. You can read more on Ivideon or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Ivideon Server can be seen at http://www.ivideon.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonServer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Ivideon Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. IvideonServer.exe is the Ivideon Server's main executable file and it takes circa 2.14 MB (2242048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ivideon Server. They take about 2.86 MB (3003333
bytes) on disk.
- IvideonServer.exe (2.14 MB)
- IvideonServerWatchDog.exe (31.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (75.94 KB)
- videoserver.exe (636.50 KB)
This data is about Ivideon Server version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Ivideon Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ivideon Server is a program released by the software company Ivideon. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Ivideon Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ivideon Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ivideon Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Ivideon Server". If it exists on your system the Ivideon Server application will be found automatically. When you select Ivideon Server in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ivideon Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ivideon Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ivideon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Usuario\AppData\Local\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ivideon Server.
8. After removing Ivideon Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ivideon Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ivideon Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ivideon Server by Ivideon from your PC, nor are we saying that Ivideon Server by Ivideon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ivideon Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:31:27.703