This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ivideon Server for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ivideon Server from your systemIvideon
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ivideon. You can see more info related to Ivideon Server at http://www.ivideon.com
. Ivideon Server is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Ivideon\IvideonServer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Ivideon Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled IvideonServer.exe and it has a size of 5.04 MB (5283032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Ivideon Server. They take about 7.55 MB (7918123
bytes) on disk.
- IvideonServer.exe (5.04 MB)
- IvideonServerWatchDog.exe (56.21 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.41 KB)
- videoserver.exe (2.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2064
of Ivideon Server. For more Ivideon Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ivideon Server is a program released by the software company Ivideon. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Ivideon Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ivideon Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ivideon Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Ivideon Server". If it is installed on your PC the Ivideon Server application will be found automatically. After you click Ivideon Server in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ivideon Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ivideon Server:
- The software company is: http://www.ivideon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ivideon Server.
8. After uninstalling Ivideon Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ivideon Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ivideon Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ivideon Server by Ivideon from your PC, we are not saying that Ivideon Server by Ivideon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ivideon Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 06:36:32.747