Ivideon Server is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ivideon Server from your systemIvideon
. Additional info about Ivideon can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Ivideon Server at http://www.ivideon.com
. Ivideon Server is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivideon\IvideonServer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Ivideon Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled IvideonServer.exe and it has a size of 3.56 MB (3735760 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Ivideon Server. They take 5.36 MB (5622281
bytes) on disk.
- IvideonServer.exe (3.56 MB)
- IvideonServerWatchDog.exe (47.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.40 KB)
- videoserver.exe (1.65 MB)
The current web page applies to Ivideon Server version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ivideon Server:
...click to view all...
Ivideon Server is a program released by the software company Ivideon. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Ivideon Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ivideon Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ivideon Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ivideon Server". If it exists on your system the Ivideon Server program will be found very quickly. When you select Ivideon Server in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ivideon Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ivideon Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ivideon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ivideon Server.
8. After uninstalling Ivideon Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ivideon Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ivideon Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ivideon Server by Ivideon from your PC, nor are we saying that Ivideon Server by Ivideon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ivideon Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 15:09:37.803