Ivideon Server is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ivideon Server from your systemIvideon
. Additional info about Ivideon can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Ivideon Server at http://www.ivideon.com
. Ivideon Server is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivideon\IvideonServer directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Ivideon Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled IvideonServer.exe and it has a size of 3.56 MB (3735760 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Ivideon Server. They take 5.36 MB (5622281
bytes) on disk.
- IvideonServer.exe (3.56 MB)
- IvideonServerWatchDog.exe (47.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.40 KB)
- videoserver.exe (1.65 MB)
The current web page applies to Ivideon Server version 18.104.22.1680
only. You can find below info on other releases of Ivideon Server:
...click to view all...
Ivideon Server is a program released by the software company Ivideon. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Ivideon Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ivideon Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ivideon Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ivideon Server". The Ivideon Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ivideon Server in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ivideon Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ivideon Server:
- The publisher is: http://www.ivideon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ivideon\IvideonServer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ivideon Server.
8. After uninstalling Ivideon Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ivideon Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ivideon Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ivideon Server by Ivideon from your PC, nor are we saying that Ivideon Server by Ivideon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ivideon Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 15:09:37.803