Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemIDM
. Check out here
where you can find out more on IDM. Please open http://www.repaik.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on IDM's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.77 MB (3948600 bytes) on disk and is labeled IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager is composed of the following executables which take 6.31 MB (6619489
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.77 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (74.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Internet Download Manager. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program marketed by the software company IDM. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.repaik.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by IDM from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by IDM is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:16:32.987