Internet Download Manager
This info is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemIDM
. More info about IDM can be found here
. Click on http://www.repaik.com
to get more details about Internet Download Manager on IDM's website. Internet Download Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Internet Download Manager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe". Internet Download Manager's primary file takes about 3.71 MB (3890768 bytes) and its name is IDMan.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Internet Download Manager. They take 5.67 MB (5947005
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (917.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Download Manager version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Internet Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is an application by IDM. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.repaik.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by IDM from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by IDM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 14:07:09.123