Internet Download Manager
This page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemIDM
. More information about IDM can be read here
. Please follow http://www.repaik.com
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager on IDM's page. Internet Download Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Internet Download Manager's main file takes about 3.77 MB (3952696 bytes) and its name is IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.31 MB (6616973
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.77 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.55 KB)
This data is about Internet Download Manager version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by the software company IDM. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.repaik.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Download Manager by IDM from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by IDM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:55:53.090