Intel(R) Control Center
Intel(R) Control Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your computerIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Intel(R) Control Center program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Intel(R) Control Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm. The application's main executable file is titled IntelControlCenter.exe and its approximative size is 499.00 KB (510976 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Intel(R) Control Center. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1324568
bytes) on disk.
- IntelControlCenter.exe (499.00 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (794.52 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Control Center version 220.127.116.117
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Control Center:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Intel(R) Control Center is a program released by Intel Corporation. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After removing Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:41:20.080