Intel(R) Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Intel(R) Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your PCIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Control Center. Intel(R) Control Center's primary file takes around 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) and is called IntelControlCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel(R) Control Center. They occupy 1.26 MB (1325888
bytes) on disk.
- IntelControlCenter.exe (500.00 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (794.81 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Control Center version 18.104.22.1688
only. For other Intel(R) Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Intel(R) Control Center is a program released by Intel Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Intel(R) Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After removing Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:53:22.883