Intel(R) Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Intel(R) Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your PCIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Control Center. Intel(R) Control Center's primary file takes around 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) and is called IntelControlCenter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel(R) Control Center. They occupy 1.26 MB (1325888
bytes) on disk.
- IntelControlCenter.exe (500.00 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (794.81 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Control Center version 220.127.116.118
only. For other Intel(R) Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Intel(R) Control Center-16102020-050012
Intel(R) Control Center is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Some people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:53:22.883