Intel(R) Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Intel(R) Control Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Control Center. Intel(R) Control Center's primary file takes around 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) and is called IntelControlCenter.exe.
Intel(R) Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1326328
bytes) on disk:
- IntelControlCenter.exe (500.00 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (795.24 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Control Center version 22.214.171.1241
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Control Center:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Intel(R) Control Center is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:37.250