You can find on this page details on how to remove Innovate Direct for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your computerInnovate Direct
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Innovate Direct. More details about the software Innovate Direct can be seen at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. Usually the Innovate Direct program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Innovate Direct is C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 347.93 KB (356280 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Innovate Direct. They take about 871.43 KB (892344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Innovate Direct version 2.0.5927.16698
only. For more Innovate Direct versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is a program marketed by Innovate Direct. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Innovate Direct from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Innovate Direct or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Innovate Direct". If it exists on your system the Innovate Direct program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Innovate Direct in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Innovate Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The software company is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Innovate Direct that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your PC, we are not saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Innovate Direct in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 14:59:27.390