This page is about Innovate Direct for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your computerInnovate Direct
. Go over here
for more information on Innovate Direct. Further information about Innovate Direct can be found at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Innovate Direct is C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 347.97 KB (356320 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Innovate Direct. They occupy about 871.47 KB (892384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.97 KB)
This info is about Innovate Direct version 2.0.5904.29140
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Innovate Direct:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is a program by Innovate Direct. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Innovate Direct from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Innovate Direct or simply activate the Search field and type in "Innovate Direct". The Innovate Direct application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Innovate Direct in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Innovate Direct, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Innovate Direct which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your PC, we are not saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Innovate Direct in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 03:33:20.090