Innovate Direct is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your PCInnovate Direct
. More info about Innovate Direct can be seen here
. More data about the software Innovate Direct can be found at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. Innovate Direct is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Innovate Direct is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 347.91 KB (356264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Innovate Direct. They occupy about 871.41 KB (892328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.91 KB)
This data is about Innovate Direct version 2.0.5920.38282
only. You can find here a few links to other Innovate Direct versions:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is an application offered by the software company Innovate Direct. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Innovate Direct from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Innovate Direct or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Innovate Direct". If it exists on your system the Innovate Direct app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Innovate Direct in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Innovate Direct, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Innovate Direct that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your computer, nor are we saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Innovate Direct supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:13:46.590