Innovate Direct is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your computerInnovate Direct
. Check out here
for more details on Innovate Direct. More data about the application Innovate Direct can be found at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. Innovate Direct is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Innovate Direct. The program's main executable file occupies 347.98 KB (356328 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Innovate Direct contains of the executables below. They occupy 871.48 KB (892392
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.98 KB)
The current page applies to Innovate Direct version 2.0.5932.2198
alone. Click on the links below for other Innovate Direct versions:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is an application released by Innovate Direct. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Innovate Direct from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Innovate Direct or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Innovate Direct". The Innovate Direct program will be found automatically. When you click Innovate Direct in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Innovate Direct, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Innovate Direct that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your computer, we are not saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Innovate Direct supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:17:36.360