You can find below details on how to remove Innkeeper for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Innkeeper from your systemCurse Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Curse Inc.. Usually the Innkeeper program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Innkeeper is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1888136 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
The executables below are part of Innkeeper. They occupy an average of 52.05 MB (54576160
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.80 MB)
- Innkeeper.exe (1.10 MB)
- Innkeeper.vshost.exe (12.38 KB)
- InnkeeperUI.exe (49.13 MB)
The current page applies to Innkeeper version 0.2.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Innkeeper releases:
...click to view all...
Innkeeper has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Innkeeper's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Innkeeper
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Innkeeper\Innkeeper.lnk
Innkeeper is a program by Curse Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Innkeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Innkeeper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Innkeeper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Innkeeper". The Innkeeper app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Innkeeper in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Innkeeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Innkeeper.
8. After removing Innkeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Innkeeper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Innkeeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Innkeeper by Curse Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Innkeeper by Curse Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Innkeeper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:08:53.027