This page is about Innkeeper for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Innkeeper from your systemCurse Inc.
. You can read more on Curse Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Innkeeper is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper\Update.exe --uninstall. Update.exe is the Innkeeper's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.43 MB (1500672 bytes) on disk.
Innkeeper is composed of the following executables which occupy 100.89 MB (105795616
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.43 MB)
- Innkeeper.exe (611.88 KB)
- InnkeeperUI.exe (49.13 MB)
- Innkeeper.exe (615.88 KB)
- InnkeeperUI.exe (49.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.4
of Innkeeper. You can find below info on other releases of Innkeeper:
...click to view all...
Innkeeper is an application by Curse Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Innkeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Innkeeper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Innkeeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Innkeeper". If it exists on your system the Innkeeper application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Innkeeper in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Innkeeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Innkeeper.
8. After removing Innkeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Innkeeper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Innkeeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Innkeeper by Curse Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Innkeeper by Curse Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Innkeeper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 23:43:46.900