You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Innkeeper for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Innkeeper from your computerCurse Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Curse Inc.. Innkeeper is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper folder, subject to the user's choice. Innkeeper's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Innkeeper\Update.exe --uninstall. Innkeeper's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1500672 bytes) and its name is Update.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Innkeeper. They take about 100.89 MB (105795616
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.43 MB)
- Innkeeper.exe (611.88 KB)
- InnkeeperUI.exe (49.13 MB)
- Innkeeper.exe (615.88 KB)
- InnkeeperUI.exe (49.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.3
of Innkeeper. You can find below a few links to other Innkeeper releases:
...click to view all...
Innkeeper is a program by Curse Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Innkeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Innkeeper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Innkeeper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Innkeeper". If it exists on your system the Innkeeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Innkeeper in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Innkeeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Innkeeper.
8. After uninstalling Innkeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Innkeeper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Innkeeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Innkeeper by Curse Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Innkeeper by Curse Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Innkeeper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 19:06:13.943