You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ImgDrive for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ImgDrive from your systemDVDForge
. More information about DVDForge can be found here
. Usually the ImgDrive program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ImgDrive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ImgDrive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ImgDrive\unins000.exe. imgdrive.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 570.00 KB (583680 bytes) on disk.
ImgDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.35 MB (1418917
bytes) on disk.
- imgdrive.exe (570.00 KB)
- sparkle.exe (90.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- xreport.exe (17.50 KB)
The current page applies to ImgDrive version 1.0.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ImgDrive:
ImgDrive is a program released by the software company DVDForge. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ImgDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ImgDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImgDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImgDrive". The ImgDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ImgDrive in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImgDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImgDrive.
8. After uninstalling ImgDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ImgDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImgDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImgDrive by DVDForge from your PC, nor are we saying that ImgDrive by DVDForge is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImgDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 18:01:26.220