You can find below details on how to uninstall ImgDrive for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ImgDrive from your systemDVDForge
. Additional info about DVDForge can be read here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ImgDrive directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\ImgDrive\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ImgDrive. imgdrive.exe is the ImgDrive's primary executable file and it takes circa 569.50 KB (583168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside ImgDrive. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1438408
bytes) on disk.
- imgdrive.exe (569.50 KB)
- sparkle.exe (104.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.20 KB)
- xreport.exe (17.50 KB)
This web page is about ImgDrive version 1.0.0
alone. For other ImgDrive versions please click below:
ImgDrive is a program marketed by the software company DVDForge. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ImgDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ImgDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ImgDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImgDrive". If it exists on your system the ImgDrive program will be found automatically. When you select ImgDrive in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ImgDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImgDrive.
8. After removing ImgDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImgDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImgDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ImgDrive by DVDForge from your PC, we are not saying that ImgDrive by DVDForge is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ImgDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-25 18:53:33.527