ImgDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ImgDrive from your PCDVDForge
. Open here
for more details on DVDForge. ImgDrive is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ImgDrive directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for ImgDrive is C:\Program Files\ImgDrive\unins000.exe. ImgDrive's primary file takes about 485.50 KB (497152 bytes) and is called imgdrive.exe.
ImgDrive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.26 MB (1317029
bytes) on disk.
- imgdrive.exe (485.50 KB)
- sparkle.exe (77.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- xreport.exe (15.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ImgDrive version 1.0.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ImgDrive:
ImgDrive is a program marketed by the software company DVDForge. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ImgDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ImgDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ImgDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "ImgDrive". The ImgDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ImgDrive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImgDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImgDrive.
8. After uninstalling ImgDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImgDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImgDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImgDrive by DVDForge from your PC, we are not saying that ImgDrive by DVDForge is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImgDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 10:21:36.620