This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ISD Tablet for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ISD Tablet from your PCWacom Technology Corp.
. You can read more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. Further information about ISD Tablet can be seen at http:\\www.wacom.com\
. Usually the ISD Tablet application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ISD Tablet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ISD Tablet's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1720032 bytes) and is called Remove.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ISD Tablet. They take about 3.38 MB (3546136
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (1.74 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.64 MB)
This page is about ISD Tablet version 7.1.314
alone. Click on the links below for other ISD Tablet versions:
...click to view all...
ISD Tablet is a program offered by Wacom Technology Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ISD Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ISD Tablet from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ISD Tablet or simply click the Search feature and type in "ISD Tablet". The ISD Tablet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ISD Tablet in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ISD Tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ISD Tablet:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ISD Tablet.
8. After uninstalling ISD Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ISD Tablet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ISD Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ISD Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that ISD Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ISD Tablet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 19:13:34.127