A way to uninstall ISD Tablet from your computer
ISD Tablet is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Wacom Technology Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Wacom Technology Corp.. Please follow http:\\www.wacom.com\
if you want to read more on ISD Tablet on Wacom Technology Corp.'s web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ISD Tablet is C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Remove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1705192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ISD Tablet. They take about 3.65 MB (3822112
bytes) on disk.
- PrefUtil.exe (2.02 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.28
of ISD Tablet. You can find below a few links to other ISD Tablet versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase ISD Tablet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ISD Tablet is an application released by the software company Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ISD Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ISD Tablet or simply activate the Search field and type in "ISD Tablet". If it exists on your system the ISD Tablet application will be found automatically. When you select ISD Tablet in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ISD Tablet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ISD Tablet:
- The publisher is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ISD Tablet.
8. After uninstalling ISD Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ISD Tablet which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ISD Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ISD Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that ISD Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ISD Tablet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:12:32.630