This page is about ISD Tablet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ISD Tablet from your systemWacom Technology Corp.
. You can read more on Wacom Technology Corp. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on ISD Tablet at http:\\www.wacom.com\
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall ISD Tablet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Remove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.12 MB (1170808 bytes) on disk.
ISD Tablet is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.80 MB (2932976
bytes) on disk:
- PrefUtil.exe (1.68 MB)
- Remove.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to ISD Tablet version 7.0.221
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ISD Tablet:
...click to view all...
ISD Tablet is a program by Wacom Technology Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ISD Tablet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ISD Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ISD Tablet or simply click the Search feature and type in "ISD Tablet". If it exists on your system the ISD Tablet application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ISD Tablet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ISD Tablet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ISD Tablet:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\www.wacom.com\
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tablet\ISD\setup\Remove.exe /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ISD Tablet.
8. After removing ISD Tablet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ISD Tablet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ISD Tablet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ISD Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ISD Tablet by Wacom Technology Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ISD Tablet in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:52:53.993